As a Loan Officer you will be responsible for originating and selling mortgages and home equity loans by building and developing strong relationships directly with our consumers, as well as working internally with Underwriting and Processing. Built on success and grounded in the traditional values of hard work and honesty, our environment is ideal for individuals who want to grow professionally and succeed.
Job responsibilities include:
* Originating and selling non-conforming mortgages & home equity loans by building and developing strong relationships directly with our consumers
* Building and fostering strong internal working relationships with Underwriting and Processing
* Maintaining sales contact, pipeline and other sales activity reports through the entire loan process
* Generate business through effective use of our Marketing Leads System
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Strong goal orientation
* Excellent presentation skills
* Demonstrated ability overcome rejection
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Excellent relationship building ability
* Strong communication and time management skills
* Minimum of 1 year proven successful sales experience preferred – comprehensive training is available
* College degree preferred
Centex Home Equity offers an exciting, rewarding work environment with significant opportunities for growth and career advancement.
Centex Home Equity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. We support a drug-free work environment.
send me a pm, for the fax number